Cascade Advance Series Model 200 Confined Space
- Four patient restraint straps for quick, secure subject immobilization
- Abrasion resistant shell
- Steel handrails/construction
- Ample brackets
- Bright orange exterior
- Excellent vertical raise handling characteristics
- 5/8" Top Rail
- Four, 1" Patient Restrain Straps to securely immobilize the patient to the bed of the litter
- At home on snow, rock, ice or asphalt
- Also available in a 2-Piece Model (PE42081)
The new narrow version of the ultimate small team response litter. Designed specifically for use in confined space situations, this litter maintains all the great usable features of the traditional Advance series litters. Crafted from hand laminated composites, it provides excellent subject protection and easy maneuverability for the litter attendants. A great choice for urban, industrial, cave and/or mountain rescues when space is limited.
5.00" (12.7 cm)
19.50" (49.5 cm)
|Weight 1 piece||
17.50 lbs (7.938 kg)
|Weight 2 piece||
19.00 lbs (8.620 kg)
|Weight with PMI®FAST 1 piece:||
21.50 lbs (10.433 kg)
|Weight with PMI®FAST 2 piece:||
23.00 lbs (10.433 kg)
This is the ultimate small team response litter. With so many choices, there is an Advanced Series Litter to fit any need. To provide maximum victim protection and comfort as well as optimum maneuverability for the litter attendant. The new Max version provides an extra 2” of width, and will accommodate any 16″ standard backboard.
Call 1706-764-1437 to inquire about this items Instruction Sheet.