The ISC HaulerBiner Rescue is a compact kit, which can be worn on the harness and used for pick-offs in work at height and rope access rescues. The HaulerBiner can also be used to easily adjust the orientation of a stretcher and can be used for short-haul tensioning.
The ISC HaulerBiner device has a theoretical mechanical advantage of either 6:1 or 7:1, depending on the orientation the device is used in. The pulley wheels are mounted in the body of the carabiner, keeping them clear of the anti-tangle mesh outer, preventing it from jamming the wheels. Due to the in-carabiner wheel mounting, the ISC HaulerBiner kit is very compact when fully contracted, giving maximum haul height. The ISC HaulerBiner Compact Rescue System in available in three lengths 105cm, 165cm, or 300cm.
- Length (fully extended): Maximum 105cm (41″), 165cm (65″) or 300cm (118″)
- Length (fully contracted): 32cm (12”)
- Mechanical Advantage: 6:1 or 7:1
- Weight (packed in pouch): 575g (1.2lb)
- Rated Load: 140kg (308lb)
- Rope Size: 6mm (1/4”)
- Body Material: Aluminium (Anodized)
- Gate Type: Supersafe (Triple-lock)
- MBS: 16kN (3596lbf)
- Standards: Meets EN12278, EN567
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY