Handled ascender with ergonomic design to aid rope ascents with one or two hands.
- Can be used to complement a chest ascender for rope ascents
- Large lower attachment hole easily accommodates a connector
- The ascender’s shape allows it to be held with two hands when ascending rope: one on the side beneath the trigger and one above it
- The handle is reinforced to improve ergonomics and comfort
- Large lower attachment hole can accommodate multiple carabiners
- All-metal construction of the operating mechanism to increase durability
- An ergonomic protruding lever facilitates cam operation