This inflatable flotation system maintains the Sked® in a nearly vertical position in the water. It is self-righting and keeps the patient’s head completely out of water, even in rough seas. The side floats and chest pad provide buoyancy sufficient to support two rescuers in the water in addition to the patient, while the lead shot filled ballast keeps the foot end down and the head elevated out of the water. With CO2 inflatable side float logs and an empty ballast bag with hook and loop closure which can be filled with rocks just prior to use, which allow you to save space and carry 15 pounds less weight.
The SK-600B SKED Inflatable Flotation System comes with:
- SK-602 Inflatable Chest Pad
- SK-605/SK-606 CO2 Inflatable Float 5” Diameter Logs (pair)
- SK-653 CO2 CARTRIDGE – 38g (pair)
- SK-604 Extra Long Handles
- SK-607 Weighted Ballast Bag
Made in USA.