Multiple configurations of the TerrAdaptor™ Portable Anchor System can be built from various standard system components. The primary system revolves around the TerrAdaptor™ Tripod System (SM230100N). This system includes all of the necessary parts to assemble a standard symmetric tripod that provides the ability to reach a height of approximately 10 ft, and can be used in a Gin Pole or Bi-Pod configuration. The system comes packaged in three compact packable bags to make it easy to “grab your bags and go” as well as store the System together in an organized manner.
To transition your Tripod to a Quadpod System, you can purchase the TerrAdaptor™ Quadpod Attachment Kit (SM230105). This kit provides the fourth leg and attachment pieces necessary to transition your tripod into a Quadpod.
If your needs are fairly simple and a single gin pole is the best solution for your situation, you can purchase the TerrAdaptor™ Gin Pole Kit (SM230106). This kit includes a full leg kit to reach approximately 10 feet in height adjustability.
For those who typically encounter environments that require more than 10 feet of height, additional leg extension pieces (apprx 4 ft in length) can be individually purchased for this use. This piece can also be used to provide one extra long leg if a tall “lazy leg” configuration, if desired.
Certified to CLASS B OF EN 795:2012 & TYPE B / MAX 2 USERS FOR CEN/TS 16415:2013 Certified NFPA1983 2017 Edition
- TerrAdaptor™ Tripod Head
- 2 Offset Leg Clamps with 3 Load Locking Pins each
- Center Leg Clamp with 3 Load Locking Pins each
- Main Attachment Pin
- 3 Leg Kits complete with Modular Adaptor and Rocker Foot
- 3 Rope Hobble Sections
- Cotter Pin Kit
- Leg Coupling Pin
- 2 Lash Ring with 1 Coupling Pin each
- TerrAdaptor™ Head/ Accessory Bag
- 2 TerrAdaptor™ Leg Bag
- TerrAdaptor™ User Guide
- Made in the USA
- SM230100N TerraAdaptor™ Tripod Manual_English
- SM230100N TerraAdaptor™ Tripod Manual_Spanish
- SM230100N TerraAdaptor™ Tripod Manual_French
- SM230100N TerraAdaptor™ Tripod Manual_German