Screw links stand up to multi-directional forces better than carabiners and allow ample room for multiple pieces of gear to be attached. Ideal harness attachment in ascending systems or for joining anchor straps. Delta shape: developed after the ever-increasing development of webbing-fitted systems; perfect for webbing uphold onto its lower flat part. Made in France by Maillon Rapide.
Note: Links are stamped with a Working Load Limit (WLL) that is about 1/5 of its rated breaking strength.
- Height: .28 inches (7.0 mm)
- Width: 2.0 inches (5.1 cm)
- Length: 2.48 inches (6.3 cm)
- Gate opening: 11/32 inches (8.5 mm)
- MBS: 20 kN (4400 lbf)
- Weight: 2.0 ounces (58 g)