Screw links stand up to multi-directional forces better than carabiners and allow ample room for multiple pieces of gear to be attached. Ideal harness attachment in ascending systems or for joining anchor straps. The original oval shape was developed on the principle of a chain link fitted with manual nut opening. Made in France by Maillon Rapide.
Note: Links are stamped with a Working Load Limit (WLL) that is about 1/5 of its rated breaking strength.
- Height: .28 inches (7.0 mm)
- Width: 1.25 inches (3.2 cm)
- Length: 2.61 inches (6.6 cm)
- Gate opening: 11/32 inches (8.5 mm)
- MBS: 27 kN (6050 lbf)
- Weight: 2.0 ounces (51 g)