The Climbing Technology Quick Roll with a new ergonomic handle ascender, for greater efficiency when pulling. Cam opening lever usable with one hand Steel cam, resists wear and tear. Left or right-hand Quick Rolls available.
Innovative handle ascender with integrated pulley. Used in conjunction with a self-braking descender (Climbing Technology Sparrow HD26282) it allows for ascending the work rope. Ideal for placing protection and for rock scaling on crags.
- New over-molded, ergonomic handle ascender, designed for greater efficiency when pulling and increased resistance to wear and tear;
- Cam opening lever usable with one hand; patented system for unlocking the cam, with just one downwards movement necessary;
- Steel cam, manufactured with technology that implements the resistance to wear and tear. Equipped with a set of teeth that protects the wear of the rope, but it is equally effective in blocking and ascending the rope. It also has three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort needed to slide the device up the rope under any condition (muddy rope, frozen etc.);
- Two attachment holes for various possible uses, anti-inversion cam system, secondary hole for connecting a quick link for an etrier;
- Working load increased to 140 kg.